ebattleon

Re: New Website Design

Post by ebattleon » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 pm

OK...well keep us posted..a lot
Common Sense Absent

Pyro

Post by Pyro » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Call me a necromancer but this thread died without telling its story lol. Anyways, basically the idea for a permanent new site has been scrapped for now. The current plan is a website which changes with the seasons. I imagine that once we go through all four we will get tired of that idea so until we know what comes after that this thread will be inactive. I have made and will make a new thread for each design. Thanks for playing :)

Pihro
Site Admin

Post by Pihro » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 am

Pyro wrote:Call me a necromancer but this thread died without telling its story lol. Anyways, basically the idea for a permanent new site has been scrapped for now. The current plan is a website which changes with the seasons. I imagine that once we go through all four we will get tired of that idea so until we know what comes after that this thread will be inactive. I have made and will make a new thread for each design. Thanks for playing :)
Eventually we will need a new site, with a complete steampunk/animae design but with our current LoF-TMW hybrid the season changing site is great. Speaking of, work on the Spring site will need to begin soon, if it is convenient for you :P

Pyro

Post by Pyro » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm

It is incredibly inconvenient actually and I said the thread is dead -.- so why you posting lol. It's great to make plans for the new game, but until the new game is up I'm not going to make a permanent site for it because I want it to represent the game not a general idea of steampunk mmorpgs.

Pihro
Site Admin

Post by Pihro » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 pm

I understand that :) with the Spring site we also need to add a meet the devs page and add to the credits. Other than that it basically just needs a "reskin."

Pyro

Post by Pyro » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Pihro wrote:I understand that :) with the Spring site we also need to add a meet the devs page and add to the credits. Other than that it basically just needs a "reskin."
I suggest you move this post to the spring site thread as this is not the place for it.