Best Website Contest

Pihro
Site Admin

Best Website Contest

Post by Pihro » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:38 pm

As we are still using a winter website, we need a new one. Whoever can develop one in html, pm me all of the code in a zip and I will host in on LoF's server and I will choose the best one. I have attached some files describing what I need on the page. Also, in the same zip file I have a page Elvano started but has not completed, this could also be used as a template or something.
Attachments
WireframeLOF.png
WireframeLOF.png (39.09 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
LoF Page.zip
(645.08 KiB) Downloaded 146 times

BenB

Re: Best Website Contest

Post by BenB » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 am

You looking for something like:

http://matthewjamestaylor.com/blog/perfect-3-column.htm

?

If so, might be able to code up pages w/ comments to mark where you can plug in your content. It would not take too horribly long as the code is open source, free to use, simple to comprehend. If not, just consider it a question/suggestion.

Apologies for not being such a haunt in game or in forums of late. Been dealing with some private concerns and also busy with various odd jobs at home. Besides that, well, I'm just not quite feeling things much as I did. Guess that's just life. :|

Pihro
Site Admin

Post by Pihro » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:47 pm

BenB wrote:You looking for something like:

http://matthewjamestaylor.com/blog/perfect-3-column.htm

?

If so, might be able to code up pages w/ comments to mark where you can plug in your content. It would not take too horribly long as the code is open source, free to use, simple to comprehend. If not, just consider it a question/suggestion.

Apologies for not being such a haunt in game or in forums of late. Been dealing with some private concerns and also busy with various odd jobs at home. Besides that, well, I'm just not quite feeling things much as I did. Guess that's just life. :|
This is better than incomplete stuff or nothing! If nothing comes up here in the next few days I think we'll probably use this :)

BenB

Post by BenB » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Hugo
Attachments
LOF.tar.gz
lof.tar.gz
(2.28 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

BenB

Post by BenB » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:47 pm

[ http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-image.asp ]

How to set background image in the css file, for the htm file. *points up*

The htm file is commented, and has live links on its menu. Or they ought to be live. *chuckles* No worries, links resonate
to Land of Fire site.

I didn't add any "content" because I felt wrong to go grab up images, files and such. It's your project, you can read a little code, comments and plug in the content as you desire. Not being a jerk, merely granting respect. :)