Overdue bug fix for Assassin Set

Pyro

Overdue bug fix for Assassin Set

Post by Pyro » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:22 pm

So since I can't really remember when it was I quit working for the server, I'll estimate that this bug has existed for about 6+ months. The Assassin Set is not able to be worn and gives the "Does not Exist in this World" error or something like that. I know this bug only affects me so I know it has low priority but still it has been a long time. I would appreciate if it got fixed sometime soon.

Kirua

Re: Overdue bug fix for Assassin Set

Post by Kirua » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Fixed. Waiting for Pihro to pull in.

P.S. although I decided to contribute to LoF again, it seems there's almost no active development happening in LoF these days, and it still tries to merge the TMW contents from time to time instead of developing it's own content, so the only thing I can do is bug fix, no more no less.

To me, all bugs have the same priotiry. As long as I saw someone report a bug, I'll try to fix them one by one if I can.

Pihro
Site Admin

Post by Pihro » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:40 am

Kirua wrote:P.S. although I decided to contribute to LoF again, it seems there's almost no active development happening in LoF these days
I have been away due to the internet I was using did not allow any ports other than 80 and https. This issue is now resolved and development will continue.

Saint Tropez

Post by Saint Tropez » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:38 pm

And we be able to have the assassin set in lof soon?