Event Planner Place

ozthokk

Event Planner Place

Post by ozthokk » Tue May 28, 2013 2:48 pm

This topic is a dedicated area for those whom wish to have an event of there own. When posting an event here, remember to post its detail. meaning, type of event you are having and the time you want to have it and remember, when throwing an event of any type, use server time not the time it is at your home, thank you :)
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

ozthokk

Re: Event Planner Place

Post by ozthokk » Tue May 28, 2013 2:49 pm

First event

Event, A Visitor From the Stars, Next Thursday, June 6th Approx 20:00 to 22:00 hour server time that is 4pm to 6 pm eastern standard time. This will be a hide and seek event, for Spock. Who has decided to come to our world for a vacation, but has run into to some trouble. He has lost locator device as well as many other items that would be helpful for him to return to his vessel. Find him and he will reward you with many items that may help you on your journey.

Be sure to spread the word in game everyone, thank you:D and some clues will be given the day before, but lets just say, it will not be easy to find Mr.Spock.
Last edited by ozthokk on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

ozthokk wrote:First event

Event, A Visitor From the Stars, Next Thursday, June 6th Approx 20:00 to 22:00 hour server time, that is 4pm to 6 pm eastern standard time. This will be a hide and seek event, for Spock. Who has decided to come to our world for a vacation, but has run into to some trouble. He has lost locator device as well as many other items that would be helpful for him to return to his vessel. Find him and he will reward you with many items that may help you on your journey.

Be sure to spread the word in game everyone, thank you:D and some clues will be given the day before, but lets just say, it will not be easy to find Mr.Spock.
Don't forget everyone, Spock has been lost for nearly a week, his space rations are nearly running out and he has not the taste buds for the food of our world. So through his travels through the nearby woods he has collected a vast variety of local foods and other items, as well as a decent amount of local currency, in which he has no use for. I you are able to find him, all that he carries"except for the clothing on his back" will be yours.

Note to all, i have one clue to give you all and one clue only, and please do not beg GM's to tell you a clue or where Spock is, that is cheating.

The only Clue i can give you is" There is a stage in a nearby structure"

As for prizes, There will be 2 winners.

1st Place 73,981 gp, including a small variety of Gems and Ores.
2nd and 3rd place, a variety of items, and perhaps including a couple rares.

Second note to all, when you find me, Whisper me. :| and if for some reason no one shows up, Spock will still be lost, and perhaps found on a random day of my choosing, when 8 or more players are online :)
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:18 pm

I plan to throw another event sometime in July, i have delayed my next event, as it takes a long time to gather things and currently my time is split playing here and another game as well as other things. So if anyone wishes to help me, i ask that when you see Ozthokk's Uhaul or Spock in game, you may either donate to the event or depending on the item and the amount you want for it or them, i can buy things from you.

and Thanks to those whom have already donated :)

Ah also, a list of the most useful items in game might be nice, please write what you find most useful bellow thanks ;)
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

tater

Post by tater » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:19 pm

I would like to thank Ozthokk for his awesome and creative event! I think it went great! I probably have some items I would love to donate for the next event - I can talk to you more about it in game if you like (Ember or Phoenix :-) Thank You Oz!

Saint Tropez

Post by Saint Tropez » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:07 am

Yes Thx a lot Oz for this event it was great.
it was a good fun :D

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:42 am

Planning on throwing a Halloween Party, Date and Time unknown for now. At the moment i am gathering items for a Hide a seek Drop Scramble Party, This means, i hide and the first 3 whom find me, gets a private drop party, like what i did before. I am taking donations for this party. Also i would like to add that if anyone would like to add to this party, meaning they as well doing a hide and seek/drop party, or a GM Monster party, post your reply here so we can make a date and time, thanks :)
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:20 am

Halloween Quest---Sunday October 29th 2013. Approximately 20:00 game time. That is 4:00pm eastern stranded time USA 8-)

This I plan to be a multi part quest, that will include 2 hide and seek quests and one massive drop party. As well as a possible monster party, with the help of any GM that is willing.

Now here is a clue to the first quest---- An old man likes to sit in random spots around Tullimshar. He could be where noobs arrive, where mages once went, where ones waste goes, or just sits at or near the beach side. Seek this elder man out whose name is as mighty as THUNDER and in exchange for 5 apples, he will give you a clue as to where to go next.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Tricks for Treats

Who feels like being evil this Halloween?

I am need of a GM's assistance for my up and coming Halloween party i have planned. The GM must be willing to be a bit wicked to the players. Post a reply here if you are interested and i will contact you in game with my plans and if you think it is an interesting idea :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:15 pm

ozthokk wrote:Halloween Quest---Sunday October 29th 2013. Approximately 20:00 game time. That is 4:00pm eastern stranded time USA 8-)

This I plan to be a multi part quest, that will include 2 hide and seek quests and one massive drop party. As well as a possible monster party, with the help of any GM that is willing.

Now here is a clue to the first quest---- An old man likes to sit in random spots around Tullimshar. He could be where noobs arrive, where mages once went, where ones waste goes, or just sits at or near the beach side. Seek this elder man out whose name is as mighty as THUNDER and in exchange for 5 apples, he will give you a clue as to where to go next.
:o :o :o Uh Oh,the quest has changed. :o :o :o

It seems that this old man has decided to go on a trip to explore the wilderness. He says in his letter that he has gone to the far north to study the famed Yeti's that roam the region, but this was some time ago, the letter that was left was written just a few days after the above quest was posted, says that he should have been back by now. I Ozthokk, am very worried that my Grand Father Nick Thunder, maybe in grave danger. Please help find him where ever he may be in the far north as i am very worried. The first one to find him, give him a Yellow Towel so that he may return home quicker, i will give that player at the very least, a 150 000 gp reward for his safe return and for all others including the one whom first finds Nick Thunder, for my extreme gratitude, i shall throw a great drop party 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

As of now the party will be on Sunday October 27th, At Approximately 20:00 game time. That is about 4:00pm eastern standard time USA

The previous DATE was not posted right, i looked at the wrong month :oops: :oops: :oops:
Jean-Jacques Rousseau