Event Planner Place

ozthokk

Re: Event Planner Place

Post by ozthokk » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 am

Salius wrote:
Saint Tropez wrote:
Magic and mage are banned
Are you hate mages/wizards?
I'm a wizard and I can't do anything without my magic :).
If you hate wizards, you hate me.
I'm not interested in any events which planned without respect to wizards. This is discrimination. And I loose interest playing games where not respect to wizards.

I Think this comment is WWWWAAAAYYYYY Over done, no one here is hating on anything, " It's a game" . in my opinion, the mage would be unfair to non mage players in a PVP event, i have seen their powers in these events on TMW, they are unfair, and besides, everyone that would play this event are suppose to be Miners, and Miners do not ever use magic..and to Saint Tropez,,,,,i would say yes to Charms,,the reason,,well,,Miners find Treasures, so you can say the charm you wear is a treasure you found while mining lol :)
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:52 am

To let anyone and everyone know,, this Thread is for Event Planning only, this means we talk about only the events that are discussed. if a Quote is taken out of context to the point of someone accusing others of hate, please post it in a new topic, not here, this thread is suppose to be only positive stuff, things to draw players here, i will have to say that if something like this is said again, i personal will no longer plan events as i will not like to be drug in to any kind of wording that may turn into an argument,,,Thank you your Friend Ozthokk 8-)
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Salius

Post by Salius » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:46 am

Saint Tropez wrote: Sorry dude,
NP :)
Saint Tropez wrote: And another point, The general store sell dementia potion for only 20gp.... :)
I never drink this potion, brrrr.
Saint Tropez wrote: Personnally i dont like pvp...what i could say??...
I don't like pvp too.
Saint Tropez wrote: there is an event and if i want to win the awesome prize i just have to follow the rules for this event, there is nothing against something or someone.
I want "awsome prize" but not at any price.
ozthokk wrote: in my opinion, the mage would be unfair to non mage players in a PVP event, i have seen their powers in these events on TMW, they are unfair
Hm, unfair? Do you think this is fair to make pvp, where warriors with level 90+ (some of them 99 lvl) fight against 60-70 lvl players? All low levels have no chances to win. May be better to make a quest/event where every player (with different specializations and levels) have a chance to win instead of pvp?
ozthokk wrote: I Think this comment is WWWWAAAAYYYYY Over done, no one here is hating on anything, "It's a game".
It's must be a game where everyone can find a place, IMO. If you are mage or warrior or archer, everyone. The game must be interesting for everyone. I am, for example, like to be a mage/wizard (always wizard). I don't like be a warrior. And I don't like reset my stats. If I ever reset my stats, this is only to make it better for mage.
So, if you can't make game balanced for every specialization and interesting for everyone, what can I say? I just don't take part in this.
Good luck to all. This is not for me :(.

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:24 pm

[/quote]
It's must be a game where everyone can find a place, IMO. If you are mage or warrior or archer, everyone. The game must be interesting for everyone. I am, for example, like to be a mage/wizard (always wizard). I don't like be a warrior. And I don't like reset my stats. If I ever reset my stats, this is only to make it better for mage.
So, if you can't make game balanced for every specialization and interesting for everyone, what can I say? I just don't take part in this.
Good luck to all. This is not for me :(.[/quote]

first off, i am not an official of the game, just another player that just wanted to add something fun and volunteer my time and the stuff i gathered through my 3 year journey on this game to you all in form of an event. this was just an event, not the game itself> if you think something is unfair with my event idea, yes you do not have to take part in it, BUT, an event i make should not make you say you do not want to play LOF, as i have said i am a player like you not an official. also, for now, this "EVENT" was just an idea, as i do not even have the prize nore any power to even run this event. But seeing that it has caused so much confusion and......whatever, this event will no longer happen, and considering not many play LOF anyways, i will no longer run any events of any type from this point on. Please do not post anything else here and i ask the forum operator to lock this topic and i will not post any firther Event ideas, i know this may seem over Exaggerated, but i am growing tired of this and wish no further confrontation on something i was simply trying to do for the players...sorry to make anyone get upset,,goodbye..
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Salius

Post by Salius » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:06 am

ozthokk, I have nothing against you personally or someone of other players. And I have nothing against any ideas. I just want to write here my own opinion.

If anyone have an idea, this idea must be more carefully discussed with other players, IMO. And, as you say you are not an official of the game, then someone of officials must be in this discussion. If game officials wants to make this game better for all, then they must be more active in event planning, game developing/supporting and everywhere here on forum. This is my opinion.

My friend leave LOF some months ago because of bugs in quests and he don't want return :(. This is largest problem: we have not officials in this game. This project, LOF, slowly dying and no one can stop this :(. Even if you make the best event in LOF history, only your event can't stop this dying :(.

If you want stop me writing here, OK, no more posting. I just want to everyone correctly understand my opinion.

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Salius wrote:ozthokk, My friend leave LOF some months ago because of bugs in quests and he don't want return :(. This is largest problem: we have not officials in this game. This project, LOF, slowly dying and no one can stop this :(. Even if you make the best event in LOF history, only your event can't stop this dying :(.

If you want stop me writing here, OK, no more posting. I just want to everyone correctly understand my opinion.
I could not agree with you more,,as for me trying to stop anyone from writing here i cannot stop free speech, nor would i want too, i just dident want this topic specifically, to become something to have this sort of conversation. This topic was only about event planning, not hating on anyone, like what was said, but i apologize for anything i have said or done to offend anyone, as i will also forget of this and move on. As for me running events anymore,,,,nah, between my Minecraft server, work family and the holidays, i just will not have the time to do anything on LOF anymore, but i will stop in once in a while :)
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Pihro
Site Admin

Post by Pihro » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:34 am

Hey all, this forum is now being locked due to off topic discussion/argument.

Ps. This project is not dying, its just on hold while some people have real life to attend to.