Stepping Down As Developer

pyndragon

Stepping Down As Developer

Post by pyndragon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:11 am

It has been an honor to be the lead developer and maintainer for LoF/tmwA over the past 8 or so months. However, it has been increasingly apparent to me that I can no longer commit the time and energy to this project that it needs to be successful. As hard as this is for me, I think it's the right thing for me to resign from my roles. This is a great community, and I hope it continues to thrive in the future.

All the best,
Daniel
~ Previous LoF Developer ~

Saint Tropez

Re: Stepping Down As Developer

Post by Saint Tropez » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:04 am

Hi,
Its sad to hear, but i wish you all the best and have good continuation in what you doing.
Ty verymuch for all yours efforts and time you take to add things.
The land of fire have a new face thanks to you.

Have a nice day.

ozthokk

Post by ozthokk » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:38 am

Sad to hear you have to step down, but completely understand how much time it takes to do so much as you have for this game, other things come up like life and life is too good to pass up ;) but i hope you are leaving for a good reason, if not, i hope its nothing too serious, anyways, hope to still see ya around and best wishes to you and yours :)
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Luca

Post by Luca » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:14 pm

I just want to say thank you for all the improvements you made during 2015. I really appreciate it. You have made this game much more enjoyable than it was about a year ago. Thanks =)

pyndragon

Post by pyndragon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Thanks for all the kind words. As you may have noticed, I haven't disappeared, I just am not dumping the time into LoF development that I used to.
~ Previous LoF Developer ~